maandag 2 mei 2011

Bourtange 2011





Komend weekend, 7 en 8 mei, de jaarlijkse slag om Bourtange. Veel spektakel, rook en boem, ditmaal is het jaar 1640 aan de beurt.
Meer info hier. (klik op de link)

~

Next weekend, in the small fortress town of Bourtange, the yearly re-enacted Battle takes place, this time centered around the year 1640, so it's State Troops against the Spanish.

More info here.. The website of the fortress is in English, German and Dutch, the town is in fact one big museum, and has a shop with maps and leaflets and the like.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Will you be participating in it? It looks like great good fun.

    Fantastico , complimenti !!
    I need to let you know that I have nominated you for the "Stylish Blogger Award"
    Te lo meriti !!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks a lot! I feel quite honoured indeed.

    I am not sure if I go to Bourtange, it depends if the family wants to go as well. Alas, I won't be participating.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.